Hudson Valley Drive-In Theaters Opening This Weekend
The weather has finally warmed up in the Hudson Valley enough for us to enjoy all the outdoor activities the Valley has to offer.
Hiking, biking, camping and of course enjoying a movie at one of our local drive-in theaters.
Drive-In theaters are hard to come by nowadays, but the Hudson Valley is still thriving with a few in every county.
At the end of March, the Warwick Drive-In opened its doors for the season and now other theaters are too.
According to Facebook posts, the Hyde Park Drive-In will be having its opening night this Friday, April 27. Kicking off their season, they'll be showing A Quiet Place, which was filmed in the Hudson Valley, at 7:45 and Annihilation at 9:25.
The Overlook Drive-In will be opening on the 27th as well. However, because it's going to be such a blockbuster The Avengers: Infinity War will have a special showing on Thursday, April 25 at 7:45pm.
For the rest of the weekend, Overlook will be playing The Avengers followed by Black Panther.
Where is your favorite drive-in theater in the Hudson Valley?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie