House Belonging To Ace Frehley Burns Down
Firefighters were called late Saturday morning to a fire at a house in Yorktown Heights, owned by the former KISS guitarist. According to reports, Frehley does not appear to currently live in the house, though the Red Cross had to assist a resident caretaker with lodging after the home was destroyed.
“The official statement from the fire inspector was as follows: An electrical fire was caused by a tree falling on the wires in the backyard and shorting out the fuse box which in turn heated up the internal wiring in the walls and started the fire.
I’m very thankful that no one was hurt!
The fire department and police did a great job, and I’m very grateful to them for all of their help and courage in this matter…job well done!
The US National Bank Association had moved to foreclose on the home in February due to nearly two years of unpaid mortgages. As of now, the foreclosure has not been settled. The house is listed as the mailing address for Max Cake Productions, which is movie and video company owned by Frehley.
Subscribe to WPDH on