A Hudson Valley family of four, with two young children, are in need of help after they lost everything in a house fire.

Just before midnight on Tuesday, Ulster Hose responded to a house fire on Sawmill Road in Lake Katrine.

Arriving units were met with heavy smoke and a fire on the first and second floor of the home. No injuries were reported, but a family a four lost everything, according to a GoFundMe page.

The family is made up of a husband, wife and two children. The children are two young boys, ages 2 and 7, Hudson Valley Post was told in a Facebook message.

Kari Lynn Dawson started a GoFundMe page in hopes people can help her sister and her family as they try to put their lives back together.

“Not only was it her home but it was the house my family and i grew up in since 1999 . They lost EVERYTHING,” Dawson wrote on the GoFundMe. “Unfortunately we never owned the home and she did not have renters insurance so she has nothing to relay on but all the good hearted people. If you can help in any way it would be greatly appreciated anything will help.”

The fire was determined to be accidental due to an electrical issue.

Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley