Hand-Rolled Ice Cream Comes to the Galleria
Who says ice cream needs to be served in a scoop? This new hand-rolled ice cream stand in the Poughkeepsie Galleria is bringing taco Tuesday to a new level.
There's nothing I love more than some good ice cream. Some delicious hand-rolled ice cream can make just about anything infinitely better. If you are the kind of person who loves to shop at the Galleria or just visit for the food then you'll be excited about this new place.
Pan ice cream, also known as hand-rolled ice cream, has been emerging all over New York in recent years and we've got some right here.
Arctic Smash just opened on the first of March and they are ready to dish out some sweet treats the Hudson Valley.
While you're out and about be sure to try a hand-rolled ice cream taco. No, you don't have to wait until Tuesday. We all know that ice cream is good any day.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie