From ‘Smallville’ Actress to Sex Slave Master in NY ‘Cult’ Crime
More horrifying allegations surrounding the torture and sex slavery happening in a group headquartered near Albany that many experts have labeled as a cult.
Reports of the abuse started to arise back in October and charges were brought on against NXIVM's leader Keith Raniere just weeks ago.
According to information posted in the New York Daily News, Mack was second in command and was master to many women were forced to have sexual encounters with Raniere. Mack was then compensated.
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Were Invented in New York
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Town Named One of America’s Coolest Small Towns
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie