Dutchess County Man Charged With Sexual Abuse
A Dutchess County man is accused of sexually abusing someone in the Hudson Valley. Police believe more victims are possible.
On Tuesday around 12:30 p.m., deputies from the Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office responded to the Town of LaGrange for a report of a sexual assault.
A further investigation led to the arrest of 54-year-old Bernardino Cazares-Fuentes of LaGrange.
Cazares-Fuentes is accused of forcing someone into sexual contact.
The victim and Cazares-Fuentes knew each other and at this time there doesn’t appear to be any danger to public safety, police say.
No details were released regarding the victim’s age or gender.
Cazares-Fuentes was charged with sexual abuse, a felony.
After being processed he was arraigned before the Town of LaGrange Court and remanded to the Dutchess County Jail in lieu of $5,000 cash bail or $10,000 bond.
If anyone has information about this case or similar incidents involving Cazares-Fuentes they are urged to contact Detective Wilkinson at 845-486-3820. The Sheriff’s Office can also be contacted via the tipline at 845-605-CLUE (2583), or email at email@example.com. All information will be kept confidential.
- Hudson Valley Could See Snow Thursday, Friday, Next Week
- Child Allegedly Killed by Parents to be Buried in Hudson Valley
- Parts of the Hudson Valley Hit With 26 Inches of Snow
- At Least 1 Hudson Valley Resident Killed in Nor’Easter
- Former Hudson Valley Parents Accused of Killing Child
- Police: Rabid Coyotes Attack Multiple People in the Hudson Valley
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley