‘Crack Pipe Vending Machines’ Popping Up in NY
You've got to admit that cutting out the middleman is just good business.
It's pretty bad when something is in such high demand that they need a quick and more efficient way to push a product no matter how illegal it is.
According to ABC News 7, coin-operated boxes labeled "sketch pens' were discovered in three Long Island towns recently. The vending machine is selling pens but the pens come with a filter and could easily be converted to a crack pipe.
Police are currently investigating the mysterious boxes. If the pens are classified as drug paraphernalia there could be criminal charges. At the very least the machines do violate some town ordinances.
A town ordinance? Great, we're comparing a possible drug kingpin with the same jerk who leaves his Christmas decorations up all year.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie