Can Target’s One-Day Sale Compete With Amazon Prime Day?
Target is trying to beat Amazon at it's own game with a one-day sale this Tuesday.
Target is holding a mega sale this Tuesday July 17, 2018 on their website Target.com. The best part is, there is no membership required. The sale is going on only Tuesday.
It seems Target is really trying to compete with Amazon Prime Day, which also offers crazy low deals for one day only.
Here's the scoop with Target one-day sale:
- Save 30% on Target-exclusive home items, including decor
- Save 25% on small kitchen appliances & cookware, including sale items
- Save on select top toy brands
- Spend $100.00 on Target.com on July 17 and get a free six-month membershipfor same-day delivery (nearly $50 in savings)
- Save 30% on on Target exclusive kids' home brands
- Save 25% on beauty, cosmetics, and personal care items
- Free shipping on next day Target restock delivery orders on July 17
It's nice to see a retailer trying to compete with Amazon, as more and more retailers close their doors due the the rise of online shopping.