Buy/Sell Boat Corral at 2018 Northeast Outdoor Sports Show
We're patiently waiting for winter to be officially over and the spring-summer season to begin.
More specifically, we are chomping at the bit to get back to the Northeast Outdoor Sports Show 2018. Last year thousands of Hudson Valley residents and outdoors-man and woman came to the Dutchess County Fair Grounds in Rhinebeck to check out local and national outdoor equipment vendors.
Not only did they enjoy vendors, but they were also able to check out live shows and demonstrations.
This year will be no different but will be bigger and better. This year's show runs from May 19 through May 20. Tickets are on sale now.
At the 2018 Northeast Outdoor Sports Show we'll be adding the Buy/Sell Boat Corral for those in the market for a boat or to sell a boat.
For a $50 fee you can put your boar on display, doesn't matter the size, for all to see at the show. Boats must be dropped off at the fairgrounds on Thursday May 17 or Friday, May 18 by 6pm. You must also purchase a ticket to the event to bring your boat in and will be tagged as an all weekend pass.
For more information contact Anthony Verano at Anthony.Verano@townsquaremedia.com
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie