Beacon or New Paltz? Which Hudson Valley Town is Best?
If you had to choose between the hipster mecca of Beacon and the hippie college town of New Paltz, which one would you decide is best?
The Boris & Robyn Show is pitting town against town in the first ever "Hudson Valley Madness" tournament. In this round-one battle we're fighting it out between Beacon and New Paltz.
Beacon is in the middle of an incredible renaissance. New restaurants, shops and hotels are popping up all over town, with tourists flocking from New York City every weekend. It's being called the "New Brooklyn" for a good reason.
New Paltz has been a tourist destination for decades. Surrounded by incredible hiking trails and natural beauty, this college town has incredible shops and restaurants and boasts some of the coolest bars in the Hudson Valley.
Who will win this epic battle of the artsy, bohemian towns of the Hudson Valley? It's entirely up to you. Vote now to decide who survives to round two:
And be sure to tune into The Boris and Robyn Show each weekday morning to find out who's winning, and what the next match-up will be for "Hudson Valley Madness."
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie