Beacon Main Street Named Among Most Beautiful In America
A Hudson Valley city has been named along with towns like Nantucket, Telluride, and Northhampton as having one of the most beautiful Main Streets in America.
According to Architectural Digest, who recently did a piece on 30 standout Main Street areas in the country, Beacon is among the best of the best. The Main Street corridor has made a dramatic comeback in recent years as investment has poured in.
There are numerous shops and restaurants and other things to do in town. Dia: Beacon is just a short drive from Main Street and if you want to check out Bannerman Island, you can catch a ride from the waterfront. The Hudson River Craft Beer Festival is held annually just down the street in Riverfront Park.
Beacon was also just recently named one of the coolest places in America by Budget Travel.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie