Bannerman Island Set To Screen Multiple Classic Horror Movies
Bannerman Island continues to offer up great weekend entertainment options. Join them the next two weekends for classic horror movies to go along with fall island tours.
This weekend September 28th and 29th, head to Bannerman for showings of the Phantom of The Opera starring Lon Chaney then on Saturday, October 6th, it's the classic film, The Mummy.
The cruise sets sail from the Beacon waterfront and departs at 5:30. The experience includes a tour of the island, the movie showing along with access to the newly opened Bannerman family residence.
Many of these screenings have been selling out in advance. You can secure your tickets ahead of time by linking up with their website.
Bannerman is just coming off of the very successful production of the live play Dracula. Each show sold out and they ended up adding an extra performance on Sunday the 24th.
What movies would you like to see screened on the island?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie