Allegiant Offering $56-$79 Fares Out of Stewart to 4 Cities
Are you looking to get out of town or plan a quick vacation? Allegiant Airlines has announced fairs in the $59-$76 range (each way) to four different destinations from Stewart Airport in Newburgh.
Where can you go for this inexpensive amount? Was there somewhere you wanted to go for summer vacation and you just ran out of time? Interested in hotel and airfare? Allegiant just announced a few new vacation packages, also with airfares out of Stewart Newburgh
- Orlando/Sanford, FL
- Fort Meyers/Punta Gorda, FL
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Tampa/St Pete FL
Which one of these locations would you like to go to and what would you like to do when you get there? Is your favorite vacation where you get to take in the sites? How about heading to the beach? Or is your best vacation one that involves a Florida theme park?
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie