$92 Million Expansion Approved For Kingston Hospital
It only took 17 months, but approval was granted for the $92 million expansion of Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley's Mary's Avenue campus in Kingston. The Daily Freeman reports plans were announced Thursday and the project will see HeathAlliance's inpatient and emergency services consolidated into one facility.
A new entrance and welcome center will greet you as plans call for the construction of a four-story, 100,000 square foot facility. The project would increase the size of the complex by around 30 percent. An intensive care unit to go along with more than 200 beds and a state of the art emergency department will surely benefit residents of the area when needed. And for new parents, a new Family Birthplace center will be included in the upgrades.
Construction could begin in as little as six months and will take several years to complete.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie