7 signs that you’re done with Winter in the Hudson Valley
I’m not one of those people who complains about the seasons. In fact, I usually hate being locked into a conversation with someone who is ranting about how it’s either too hot or too cold. Yes, it snows and it’s cold every Winter. It’s called weather.
However… this Winter has be unbearable. I’m officially DONE with this Hudson Valley Winter. And here are 7 signs that you might be ready for Spring too:
1) You haven’t seen your car since Valentine’s Day.
2) Icicles on your house used to be “quaint” and “festive”, but now they’re causing leaks in your ceiling and panic attacks thinking about falling gutters.
3) You’ve completely run out of indoor activities for the family, so you bring the kids to the Galleria just to ride the escalator.
4) You’ve considered switching to a rock-salt-based currency system
5) You’d rather starve to death than eat another meal out of a crock pot.
6) You’re watching the Olympics and think “Hey, the weather looks beautiful in Russia this time of year!”
7) You can’t even get mad at the stink bugs for wanting to come inside.
Got even more signs that you’re over Winter in the Hudson Valley? Post them below!