5 Ways to Celebrate the Holidays in the Hudson Valley on a Budget
It's no secret the winter holidays are an expensive season. You may be looking to get into the holiday spirit without breaking the bank. Well, look no further, because I have five cheap ways to get festive on a budget.
Regal Cinemas is showing classic Christmas movies on Saturdays for only $5. How can you beat that deal? If you have a Regal club card, another $5 will get you a popcorn and drink. Click the link to find out what movies are showing and where in the Hudson Valley.
If snow is what gets you in the holiday mood, I have the perfect solution to our lack of snow this year. Check out how to make fake snow with two items almost everyone has in their home.
Surprisingly, there are still a ton of trees to be lit in the Hudson Valley. The best part is that they're always free community events to attend. We have a full list of all the tree lightings still to come this year in the area
This is a totally weird Hudson Valley tradition, but I absolutely love it. A simple ride over to Devitt's Nursery in New Windsor will bring you and your kids some obscure joy. Remember, he knows your name.
Once you hit your breaking point of holiday stress, treat yourself to a night out. The tree won't be the only thing getting lit this year because local Applebees' are offering a $1 drink special on a certain drink all December. But always drink responsibly.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie