4 Accused of Illegal Massage Parlor Operation in Hudson Valley
Four women working at Hudson Valley massage parlors were arrested.
The Town of New Windsor Police Department, in conjunction with investigators from the Orange County Drug Task Force, conducted an undercover investigation into unlicensed and illegal massages being conducted at four different locations in the Town of New Windsor.
The investigations resulted in four arrests. All four were charged with unauthorized practice of a profession, under the New York State Education Law, a felony.
The following people were arrested at the following businesses:
- Ogbun Park, 47: Route 207 SPA / Relaxation Spa
- Liying Zhu, 30: A&A Spa
- Hyekyung Baek, 46y: Sun & Moon Spa
- Jinshan Bai, 53: 32 Spa / Orange Spa
According to police, none held professional licenses, as required by law, to practice undisclosed acts that each performed on the undercover officers.
This investigation was initiated after the New Windsor Police Department received several complaints from residents and local businesses of suspicious activity occurring at the locations.
- Missing Child Likely Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Double-Murder Suicide Near Hudson Valley Schools
- Hudson Valley Hero Dies From 9/11 Illness
- Police: Hudson Valley Man Murdered in Home
- Rare, Potentially Dangerous Animal Spotted in Hudson Valley
- Popular Brand-New Hudson Valley Restaurant Suddenly Closes
- Hudson Valley Sex Offender Who Raped Teens Moves Near High School
- 2 Charged With DWI After One-Car Crash in Dutchess County
- Hudson Valley Woman Wanted Again
Here are this week's Top 5 news stories from the Hudson Valley