2 Winning Lottery Tickets Sold In the Hudson Valley
Check your tickets, you could be a lottery winner? Two winning tickets were recently sold in the Hudson Valley.
A winning ticket from the January 9, New York State Lotto Take 5 was sold in Ulster County.
The winning ticket with the numbers 12-14-19-27-31 was sold at the Stewart’s Shops located at 195 Broadway in Port Ewen. The winning ticket’s prize amount is $29,040.
A winning ticket with the same numbers was also sold at the Medford Mart in Suffolk County, Long Island.
Another recent winning ticket was sold in Orange County.
The January 5 Take Five drawing has three winners, including one from Middletown.
The ticket with a winning prize of $21,334.50 was locally sold at the Middletown Quick Chek on Route 211 E. The winning numbers are 06-14-18-35-38.
The winning ticket was also sold in Long Island City and Rochester.
According to the New York State Lottery, winners must claim their prize a retailer location where they purchased the lotto ticket, within a year of the draw date. After a year from the draw date, it is not valid.
- A new plan could extend the Walkway Over The Hudson 750 miles.
- Check your tickets, you could be a lottery winner? Two winning tickets were recently sold in the Hudson Valley.
- An Orange County woman is accused of bringing drugs into a Dutchess prison.
- A Dutchess County man admitted he robbed a Newburgh bank for about $225,000
- Two people were allegedly found driving in the Hudson Valley on Interstate 84 with three loaded guns and drugs.