2 New York Beer Festivals Nominated As Best In Country
Craft beer is huge New York, so it only makes sense that our beer fests are too. Within the Hudson Valley, there are about 5 major craft beer fests. The two that were nominated aren't too far from our region at all.
TAP New York and Belgium Comes To Cooperstown were recently nominated by 20 beer experts for USA Today's Reader's Choice 2018 Best Beer Festival. You can personally vote for your favorite beer festival until March 19.
TAP takes place at Hunter Mountain and is the largest beer fest in the state. Over 120 breweries are here and over 400 beers.
Belgium Comes To Cooperstown is at Ommegang Brewery in well, Cooperstown. You can camp out here while you try over 300 Belgian-style beers.
While I've never been to the Belgium fest, I've been to about 4 different beer festivals, including TAP. And I do have to say, TAP was my absolute favorite beer fest that I have ever been to.
Winners will be announced by USA Today on March 23.
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- Most Popular Hiking Trail in the Hudson Valley Closing Indefinitely in 2018
- Top 6 Hudson Valley Restaurants Featured on Food Network
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie